Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first Blog

I am so very excited to be blogging. I haven't a clue really what I am getting into, but i am excited anyway. Today is my day off. Thanks ot my wonderful husband of 20 years. Stephen is filling in for me so that I can take one day a week to dedicate to writing. I have had an Awakening back in Jan. and I am ready to do what GOD has been calling me to do for years.
I have loved to write for most of my life. I mostly write poetry, but i have a novel and a autobiography to complete one day too.
I have also stepped out and began to speak about all GOD is doing in my life. I surrendered my life to GOD at PASSION2010 in Jan. I was a volunteer on the touch team. It was an amazing experience. I felt his presence during those 4 days. I wrote on my facebook status that I had gotten so close to GOD that I thought I would glow for months! I stretched my hands high to the sky and declared to the LORD that "I surrender my all to you..No matter the cost!" in that very moment I pictured losing my Husband, my children, my home, my very life. It was like a flash of every unthinkable outcome to my commitment came rushing into my mind. It was if GOD was showing me what it could cost to follow him. I immediately with tears flowing and a great moaning in my soul repeated those 4 words....."no matter the cost".
I am fully surrendered to His will for my life and I am certain that He is exactly who His word says He is. The "I AM that I AM" "IS who HE IS". I know Him because i know his Love and I have experienced His Grace. I have felt his Spirit within me and I am not the same. I was lost but now I am found. It has been 18yrs since I first declared my need for a Savior and confessed my sins before the Church, I decided to live for Him back then and now I am ready to die to myself, take up my cross and follow him with all that I am. My life is going to be an open book for all the world to see with JESUS CHRIST recieving all the Glory for my Story!
I am who I am because of Him. My story will unfold in bits and pieces here as I blog, I have lived a life that has been full of tragedy, heartache, and suffering. Because of His great love I have not just become a survior, I am a conqueor, an overcomer, and a reciever of Grace and Mercy. It amazes me constantly that I am loved and chosen by am Almighty GOD to be a messenger of HIS perfection. He is Perfect! No other word can descibe Him to me better than PERFECT! Today I pray that anyone who reads this will know that there is a perfect Father in Heaven who has a perfect love for you and his desire is to show you all that HE IS and all that you can be through Him!

"He is the Rock; His deeds are Perfect. Everything He does is just and fair. He is a faithful GOD who does no wrong; how just and upright He is!" Deut 32:4 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment