Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life is Hard

Have you ever wondered why life is hard? Most people wonder why Christians don't have easy lives. We think and sometimes say "why did that happen to them? They are such good people" as if GOD only allows bad things to happen to bad people. We must all suffer trials and must be willing to take up our cross. Whatever that may mean. Some of us have wayward children who break our hearts; parents with Cancer, marriages that are not what they should be, or suffer from depression or addiction. There are no perfect Christians and no perfect life for Christ followers. When we say "why is this happening to us" we really are revealing a serious problem in our spiritual lives. We are saying "I deserve better" "I am doing all this for GOD, so HE should do this for me".
I am a sinner saved by grace. I don't deserve what HE has given me, and i have no right to complain when things don't go as i have planned. HE has better plans and HE will never leave us. That is enough for me. In my weakness CHRIST is glorified!
2 Corinthians 12:9
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
9 But he told me: “My kindness[a] is all you need. My power is strongest when you are weak.” So I will brag even more about my weaknesses in order that Christ’s power will live in me.

I am a sinner, saved by grace.
No matter what problems that i may face.
I have a Savior and i trust in HIS plans.
I know my life is safe in HIS hands.
The mountains may fall, the waters rise;
but my Father in Heaven is not surprised.
HE knows what I need, HE hears every prayer.
HIS ways are perfect, HE is always fair.
No matter how hard life may seem today.
I believe tomorrow, my GOD will make a way.

By Deborah Pinnell 08-01-11

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...finally landed on your blog. I'm following you on Twitter altho I don't really Tweet much.

    I love a blog full of scripture and spiritual material. I invite you to look over my blog and perhaps become a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete