Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nothing Left to Say!!

nothing left to say
i have nothing left to say, no words come to mind
i am empty now Father, i leave it all behind.
no prayer list to lift up, no urgent request
i come to you only to ask for your rest.
let your fountain of peace wash over my soul
refresh my spirit LORD, come make me whole.
renew my mind so i can focus on what's right
draw me into your presence, wrap me up in your light.
carrying the weight of the world had worn me down
until i remembered ,your'e the one with the crown.
So speak to me FATHER i long for your voice.
i bow down before you, my heart cries "REJOICE"
for you have been good, so faithful and true!
JESUS you are my KING... it's all about YOU!
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, you alone deserve to be praised!
I am speechless, awed by your GLORY! yes, i am so amazed!

by deborah pinnell

Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.

I long each day to hear you LORD, to be taught by you.
Your Words breathe life into my spirit. I truly am amazed by you !LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment